Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Fall Party at Mom and Dad's Farm

This year we started a tradition at my mom and dad's house.  My family, my brother's family, my grandma, and my mom and dad all gathered at they're farm and had a fall shindig.

The kids had a blast!


We had a hay ride, painted pumpkins and played outside on the playground dad just built for the kids (he's amazing).  For the food, we had potato soup, chili, cornbread and hot dogs.  










We also took some time out to take some photos.  My mom and dad had not had a picture done in forever, so it was a good opportunity.





We had such a good time!  Love making memories with my family.

-Brooke

No comments:

Post a Comment

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
www.lifeonagravelroad.com
and update your bookmarks.