Monday, October 6, 2014

Fall Entry Table

Fall is in the air.  It was downright cold on Saturday.  It was rainy and in the 50s.  Made me want to snuggle under a cover and eat a bunch of carbs.  

I love decorating for Fall, almost as much as I love all the apple desserts.... okay not quite that much. I had already decorated the outside of the house before Khloe's party, but this weekend I went ahead and broke out the indoor Fall decorations.  This past Spring I re-vamped my entry table and decorated it for Spring.  You can read about that in these posts.

Entry Table Re-Do

Mirror Re-do & Spring Happenings

I mentioned that I would change out the decorations on my entry table for the seasons.  Here is the Fall version.


I kept the same flowers that I used for Spring and added a few pumpkiny, leafy accessories.  





Now the challenge is keeping little hands off those pumpkins.  PS- I've already failed this challenge.  

-Brooke

No comments:

Post a Comment

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
www.lifeonagravelroad.com
and update your bookmarks.