Sunday, October 23, 2011

Comments

I've had a lot of people lately asking how to comment on my blog.  I just tested it this morning, so it seems to be working.  Here are the steps to leave me a comment.

  1. At the bottom of each post, you'll see a line like this.  Click where it says "Comments".  If you don't see this, skip to Step 2.
 2. Scroll to the bottom of the page.  You will see a box to type your comment in.
 3. Type in your comment, the choose "Anonymous" from the Comment As drop-down box.


4. Click "Post Comment"

That's it!  I love reading your comments, that way I know I'm not talking to an empty room.  Try to leave me a comment, if it doesn't work, contact me on Facebook by clicking here.

Thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
www.lifeonagravelroad.com
and update your bookmarks.