Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Big Girl

My baby girl turned 2 last Wednesday.  Excuse me while I go ugly cry in the corner.  I can't believe how fast these 2 years have gone.  It seems like just yesterday I was lying in the hospital and they put this itty bitty little thing on my chest.  She is so funny now.  She does things just to make us laugh.  A little while ago, we were driving by a playground and she said, "Mommy, a slide."  I really didn't want to stop at the moment, so I just nodded and kept driving.  She got frustrated and said, "Mommy!  My butt on that slide!!"  :):)  She makes me smile everyday.  I can be having the worst day ever and just a few minutes with her can turn the whole day around.  Now be overwhelmed with the cuteness to follow!  I'm going back to my party plans.  I'll share pics after the big Ice Cream Birthday Party next weekend.











  







Happy birthday Khloe!  

PS- you can read Khloe's birth story here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
www.lifeonagravelroad.com
and update your bookmarks.