Sunday, June 9, 2013

Recipe: Kielbasa and Roasted Veggies

My blog has moved!  Please go to the following link for this recipe!

http://lifeonagravelroad.com/2013/06/09/recipe-kielbasa-and-roasted-veggies/ 

All of my friends and family know I love to cook.  Well, most of the time I love to cook.  I hate cooking when I'm rushed, but when I can take my time, I love it.  One of my new favorite recipes is this one-pan kielbasa and roasted veggies dish.  It's super healthy and simple, but tastes soooo yummy :)  Enjoy!



Keilbasa and Roasted Veggies

Ingredients:
4 large potatoes
1 large green pepper
1 large onion
1 cup baby carrots
1 teaspoon minced garlic
Drizzle of canola oil
Italian seasoning to taste
Salt and pepper to taste
1 pkg. kielbasa
1 cup chicken broth

Directions:
Preheat oven to 425.  Peel potatoes and cut into chunks.  Cut green pepper and onion into chunks.  Discard the seeds of the pepper. 
Put potatoes, green pepper, onion and carrots on a large sheet pan.  Spread them out so that there is close to one layer of veggies.


Drop the teaspoon of garlic on the veggies.
Sprinkle veggies with Italian seasoning, salt and pepper to taste.  I like a good coating over mine.  Drizzle with oil.



Mix everything with your hands to distribute the oil and seasonings to cover all of the veggies.





Bake for 25 minutes. 
Chop the kielbasa.  Pour the chicken broth over top of the veggies and throw in the kielbasa. 
Bake for another 25 minutes. 



And that's it!!   I hope you like it as much as I do :)

-Brooke

No comments:

Post a Comment

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
www.lifeonagravelroad.com
and update your bookmarks.