Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!



Yep!  We’re expecting baby #2!  Here are a few random tidbits about my pregnancy.

  • I’m 13 weeks &  1 day along
  • My due date is July 6th, 2015
  • If this baby is born on July 4th, I’ll have a Labor Day baby and an Independence Day baby :)
  • I’ve gained 2lbs so far
  • I’ve heard the heartbeat 2 times and had 1 ultrasound
  • I’m showing WAY faster than I did the first time around
  • I’ve already broken out the belly band, something I didn’t do until around 20 weeks with Khloe
  • My best friend is pregnant too and we’re due only 7 days apart!
  • I’ve been sooo tired.  To the point of not functioning outside of going to work every day. The last two weeks it has gotten way better, though.
  • So far, this pregnancy has been completely different than Khloe.  With Khloe I had zero symptoms.  Every time I would go to the doctor and they would ask how I feel, I’d say “I feel normal”.  Yeah…. Not this time.  I’ve been nauseous on and off, my gag reflex is overpowering, I’ve been super fatigued, and some other weird pregnancy things that I won’t gross you out with :)
  • We don’t know the gender yet, but I feel like it’s a boy



Hope you have a great New Year’s Day!  I’ll be back after the first of the year with a renewed vigor…. Maybe :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
www.lifeonagravelroad.com
and update your bookmarks.